The University of Verona is now offering EU Scholarships to provide financial security to students with excellent academic achievements.
The educational program is designed to support EU students who want to pursue a masters degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Verona
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee and accommodation
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be EU citizen
- Applicants must be enrolled in the master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. Applications under this Call must be submitted by completing the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- A scanned copy of a valid ID document
- A copy of the degree certificate or a certificate of enrollment which states the expected completion date
- Academic transcript (in English) for the completed degree and any postgraduate studies completed.
- CV in English including all qualifications
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree (Single-cycle degree program), or higher qualification
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of English or another language relevant to their chosen program.
The University of Verona will provide the tuition fee and accommodation at ESU student residence in a double room with a 12-month contract.