Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 is a great opportunity for talented students who are in the field of science and technology. The fully-funded scholarship for international students in science and technology comes under the multi-year collaboration between the Skoltech University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The application of the scholarships is open for post-graduate students i.e. master’s degree students and PhD students. The students in this highly paid scholarship opportunity will get a chance to learn under the supervision of world-renowned scientists and engineers.
The fully-funded graduate scholarship in Russia also provides an opportunity for highly capable students to participate in conferences by world-leading universities. Almost 1/3 of students from Skoltech university get the chance to spend a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The Russian scholarship is surely on the road to learning innovations, research, and educational techniques.
The scholarship by the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology along with the aforementioned learning benefits to the scholarship holders. Keeping in view, the student’s capabilities and academic achievements, a stipend is set by the university. In this regard, the minimum stipend starts from 40,000 per month and so on. So, due to its great number of benefits, students who want to acquire higher knowledge in the field of science and technology must not miss this opportunity. In addition, the graduates in humanities or social sciences, if they want to apply, must have significant training in one of the fields offered by the Skoltech University.
In order to secure this international fully-funded fellowship in Russia, the applicants are required to pass the online test. To elaborate more, the English language proficiency report e.g. IELTS and TOEFL is highly recommended in order to get this fully-funded graduate scholarship. Furthermore, the GPA and grades of the students matter a lot in the selection process. To sum up, in order to be selected for this full scholarship program the students must be excellent and extraordinary in every aspect. Skoltech Institute is looking for a complete package that may have the ability to revolutionize the world of science and technology. So, for the brilliant students, this is the chance to study in Russia for free.
Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021:
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
- Al recognized countries in the world.
Benefits of the Skoltec University Scholarship 2021-22:
- No application processing fee is required.
- The total tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship.
- The standard monthly stipend for master’s students is 40,000 PUR.
- The standard monthly stipend for PhD students is 75000 PUR.
- The scholarship holders will get medical insurance.
List of the MSc Programs
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
List of PhD Programs
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of the Skoltec University Scholarship in Russia 2021:
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- For Master’s degree scholarship
- The students must have graduated from recognized universities in the final year of undergraduate studies.
- For PhD scholarship
- The students must have a master’s degree from recognized universities in a relevant field.
- If a student jas a bachelors or masters in humanities, social sciences, or business, he/she must have significant training in the mention fields in order to get selected.
- A score of 80 TOEFL, 450 on TOEFL iBT, and 6 on the IELTS are required.
- No GRE score is required.
- If the applicant has received a degree from the university in English language TOEFL or IELTS score is not required.
Required documents for the Skoltec University Scholarship 2021 in Russia:
- A motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation or two reference letters.
- TOEFL or IELTS results if required.
- Training certificate in the relevant field if required.
How to apply for the Skoltec University Scholarship in Russia 2021?
- All the applicants have to apply on the online portal. The link of the online
- The online form must contain all the required documents.
- After getting scrutinized and shortlisted in the first process of submitting the application, the applicant has to given an online test.
The passed candidates will further be called for an interview and the remaining selection process.
- Deadline for the MS Scholarship Program: July 16, 2021.
- Deadline for the PhD Scholarship Program: August 1, 2021.