Blessed Friday! The Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 for the Academic year 2022-2023 is now open. The Government of Belgium is inviting International Students from all around the world to Study for Full-time Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Courses. 150 Scholarships as part of the Master’s program, and 70 Grants for Short Training courses. The aim of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Belgium and all the expenses will be covered.
There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities. Please note that there is No Application Fee Required. Belgium’s Government Focuses much of its Scholarship Program on international students from developing countries. You can Study in Belgium Without IELTS. Students find it easy to travel around the country or reach other important European cities.
To Study in Belgium without IELTS. There is one alternative method that is very easy for every International Student. Belgium bordered countries France, the Netherlands, and Germany. Please Don’t miss this Prestigious opportunity. It’s a great place to Study. The Duration of the Scholarship varies. The Full details about the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 are available below.
Details About Government of Belgium Scholarships
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th January 2022
The Belgium Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study Free in Belgium. The List of the benefits is given below.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
If you are interested in studying abroad in Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering:
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is 28th January 2022
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Belgium Scholarship.